A track bar which was invented by Panhard automobile company, is a suspension link that provides lateral location of the axle. While the goal of vehicle suspension is to let the wheels move vertically with respect to the body, it is undesirable to allow them to move forward and backwards. Best track bar restricts lateral movement.
Rusty’s Off-Road Adjustable HD Front Track Bar
Rusty’s Track Bars are constructed of 1.25″ DOM tubing. They are black powder coated and come with heavy-duty polyurethane bushings at the axle end. They have 2.5 inches of adjustability.
A suspension lift changes the operating angle of the track bar and makes the effective length of the track bar shorter, which shifts the axle off center. This is very noticeable with lifts over 2 inches. If your vehicle is already lifted, view it from the front and see if the axles are centered underneath the body; more than likely the front axle is shifted over to the driver side, while the rear axle is shifted toward the passenger side.
- For use with 2.75- to 5 inches of lift only
- Centers the front axle to compensate for a lift kit
- Bolt-on replacement for the factory track bar
- Made in the USA
- Fits 97-06 Jeep TJ Wrangler, 84-01 Jeep XJ Cherokee, and 93-98 Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee
- Brand: Rusty’s Off-Road
- Exterior: Powdercoated
- Manufacturer Part Number: RC-TB122-UV
- Folding: No
What Buyers Liked:
- Great looking offroad item
- Heavy duty and a huge upgrade
- Excellent condition and beefy material
Question: Dose the bushing have much play in it?
Answer: Bushing has zero play. It’s a good track bar.
Question: what kind of warranty does it have ?
Answer: lifetime on the bar and 6 months on wear items (bushings and rod end).
Rough Country Front Adjustable Track Bar Lifts for jeep wrangler
Rough country front adjustable track bar has been redesigned and it is now more stronger about 33% for heavy duty durability. In this new designed are offering a great range of movement to help keep your axle at optimum angle in off-road conditions.
Introducing Rough Country’s redesigned Adjustable Track-Bar for select Jeep kits. This redesigned Track-bar is now 33% stronger, featuring a 1.25in outer diameter and a 0.25in thick wall tube for heavy-duty durability. A new and improved Heavy Duty tie rod end now offers a greater range of movement to help keep your axle at the optimum angle in off-road conditions while Clevite rubber bushings ensure maximum vibration dampening and promote a longer overall lifespan for the part.
- Bolt-on installation process is very easy
- Outside diameter: 1.25in
- For heavy-duty durability, thick 0.25in wall tubing
- Larger more durable tie rod end than factory.
- Features a Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushing.
- Adjustable for proper fit.
- Perfectly center your Jeep’s front axle.
- 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler 4WD
- 2004-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler Unlimited 4WD
- 1984-2001 Jeep XJ Cherokee 4WD/2WD
What Buyers Liked:
Nice Upgrade when Lifting your Jeep XJ
Easy install, very simple adjustments
Bolted right up with no problem
Question: will this work on a zj?
Answer: I believe it will work o your zj.
Question: How do you grease the ends?
Answer: if an alamite is on top you will grease it that way but some tierod ends we have are pre greased
Jeep Wrangler JK Track Bar Bolt Suspension Upgrade Kit
Jeep Wrangler JK Track Bar Bolt Suspension must-have upgrade will put your mind at ease. This kit will fix the design flaw caused by the stock bolts.
The threads come into contact with the metal sleeve in the bushing. Both of these factors will cause the bushing sleeve to wear down and become loose over a fairly short period of time causing damage and eventually death wobble. This upgrade kit provides everything you need to replace the bolts for the Front Track Bar
- Front & Rear Track Bars Bolts will fix issues caused by stock bolts
- High-strength Grade 8 hardware
- Includes bolts, lock nuts, and washers for installation; Includes extra M14 bolt for 2012+ JKs and JKUs Front Frame Side Track Bar Bracket
- Compatible with Jeep Wrangler JK model years 2007-2015
- Made in U.S.A
- Brand: Ohio Diesel Parts
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.6 x 0.9 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number: JBK-1500S
- Folding: No
Question: Are these fine or coarse thread?
Answer: These grade 8 bolts have a fine thread.
Question: Are these <80mm bolts?
Answer: They are slightly bigger than the stock. Fit in much tighter. Don’t recall the size.
TeraFlex 1753418 Front Track bar
The TeraFlex JK front adjustable track bar is 230% stronger than the factory track bar and uses OE style rubber bushings with an additional rate plate for superior handling and responsive control. The front axle experiences tremendous amounts of lateral force during turning maneuvers, and is increased exponentially when turning in restrictive off road situations.
The TeraFlex forged monster track bar is the strongest on the market, and is specifically engineered and designed to withstand these abusive side loads. This adjustable track bar allows lateral adjustment of the axle for proper axle alignment. No bracketry changes are necessary, and it is a complete bolt on component. The track bar is designed to cycle through the full movement of suspension travel without interfering with other components. Fits all JK Wrangler models with 0″-6″+ of lift.
- 230% stronger than stock
- The TeraFlex forged monster track bar is the strongest on the market,
- Fits all JK Wrangler models with 0″-6″+ of lift.
- Brand: Teraflex
- Item Weight: 18 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 35.5 x 6.5 x 3.5 inches
- Item model number: 1753418
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1753418
- OEM Part Number: 1753418
- Folding: No
Question: will this fit 04 TJ with6 inch lift?
Answer: Negative. 2007 to present JK and JKU