A front start bar brace is an automotive suspension accessories which used in conjunction with MacPherson struts on monocoque or unibody chassis to provide extra stiffness between the strut towers.
What does a front upper strut bar do?
A strut tower brace connects to the top of the strut and prevent chassis flexing during cornering.
Jdm Sport Suspension Front Rear Lower Upper Strut Bar Brace
- Manufacturer Part Number: STB-NI490RUBL-AMA-L1
- Surface Finish: Blue
- Quantity: 1x Rear Upper Strut Bar
- JDM Front/Rear Upper/Lower Strut Bar!!
- This strut bar reduces body flexing
- Ideal for Hard Driving, Track Use / Drifting or normal street driving.
- Provides firm road feel and steering wheel response.
- Brand: JDM Sport
- Item Weight: 12.44 pounds
- Manufacturer Part Number: STB-COMBO-1040-AMA-L1
What Buyers Liked:
- Made from CNC machined aluminum for maximum Strength and Durability.
- The brackets are made from mild Steel for Outstanding Reliability.
- Brace is Fully anodized finish for Increased Corrosion Protection and awesome look.
- Kit Includes Both Left & Right adapter brackets and necessary hardware for installation.
- An Easy a Perfect Suspension Upgrade will dramatically improve road feel and handling.