The best shock absorber is the most essential component for your vehicle to ride smoothly. The better your shocks, the better your driving experience. You can enjoy a comfortable and safe ride every time you get out the road if you have shock absorbers.
Shock for ford f250
1. Bilstein Lift Front Shock Ford F250/350
Bilstein lift front shock absorbers are the best and high gas pressure designed especially for f250 lifted pickups and jeeps. And this shock is ideal for heavy hauling or occasional off-road use while maintaining an exceptional street ride.
- 46 mm digress piston with self-adjusting deflective disc valving
- Super damping ability
- Zinc-plated steel body
- Triple C-technology coating
- Collapsed Length (IN): 14.44
- Collapsed Length (MM): 366.8
- Extended Length (IN): 23.23
- Extended Length (MM): 590
- Internal Design: Monotube
- Lower Mount Type: Eye 12mm
- Series: 5100 Series
- Package Dimensions: 26.5 x 3 x 3 inches
- Item Weight: 4.75 pounds
- Vehicle Service Type: Works with the following vehicles: 2002 Ford Excursion, 2002 Ford Excursion, 2002 Ford Excursion, 2003 Ford Excursion, 2003 Ford Excursion
- Shipping Weight: 4.75 pounds
What Buyers Liked:
- Great for excursion X code swaps
- Fit 05 Excursion and smoothed bouncy of front end
- Very nice affordable shock
- Build quality seems great and the silver finish looks good
- These shocks are incredible a must for factory replacement
- Best shock for Ford F250
- Perfect fit, good Pricetex
- Will only fit an excursion with leaf spring lifts not spring to axle spacers.
Shocks for jeep jk
Rancho RS5000X Gas Shocks set Jeep
Rancho is an advanced compression phase of the shock absorber and the unique patented rebound valving system. Its proprietary process will elevate the overall handling and performance of your vehicle on and off-road.
Rancho, which is the RS5000X series features allows for increased fluid capacity to operate cooler and to increase vehicle control and performance at varying speeds and terrains. The early flow of fluid helps to minimize a rough ride as the piston movement During on- or off-road driving activities like washboarding or when traveling a rough fire road.
- Set of 4 Shocks – Fits 4WD Vehicles at factory height or 0-2″ Front Lift and 0-2″ Rear Lift
- Shock boots included with all shocks.
- Twin tube nitrogen-gas charged design, suitable for offroad use, towing, and heavier loads.
- All necessary washers, bushings, and nuts included. Factory shock mounting bolts are reused for installation.
- Rancho’s limited lifetime warranty protects against defects and premature failure.
- Item Weight: 25 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 25 pounds
What Buyers Liked:
- Includes patented progressive rebound and compression discs
- Combines a larger shock body with all-weather fluid
- Gas pressurized to 150 PSI
Shocks for chevy tahoe
Bilstein Shock for Tahoe/Avalanche
Heat is one of the main detriments to the performance and longevity of any shocks. By contrast, BILSTEIN’s superior monotube high gas pressure design allows the excessive heat from the oil to transfer to the outer surface of the shock body and dissipate more efficiently.
The dividing piston also permits the oil to expand as heat builds, preventing aeration (foaming) and viscosity loss. This allows the shock to maintain full damping characteristics as temperatures rise.
Bilstein B8 5100 series shocks are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design which provides consistent fade-free performance.
- Body Design: 46mm ID smooth body (Non-coilover),
- Boot Included: Black bellows,
- Collapsed Length (IN): 15.55,
- Collapsed Length (MM): 395,
- Extended Length (IN): 24.33,
- Extended Length (MM): 618,
- Finish: Zinc plated,
- Internal Design: Monotube,
- Lower Mount Type: Eye 14.1mm,
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
- Item Weight 5.5 pounds
- Package Dimensions 26.8 x 3 x 2.9 inches
- Vehicle Service Type Works with the following vehicles: 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche, 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche, 2008 Chevrolet Avalanche, 2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
- Date First Available April 15, 2011
What Buyers Liked:
- 46mm monotube design for consistent, fade-free performance
- Extremely affordable and practical alternative to coil spring spacers
- Increases suspension travel
- Utilizes the vehicle’s stock front coil springs
- Vehicle specific tuning for maximum